Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, the Alpinestars KMX-9 V2 Graph Suit features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate-level racers.
Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100% polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Oth-er driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders, and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
• Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting.
• Knitted stretchable panels on the back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
• Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
• Alpinestars Formula 1-derived design and technology shoulder epaulettes.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with a safe closure system.
• Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
• Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
• Premium YKK zipper with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
• Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.
– Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard. N 2013-1
Colors: Navy, Red, White