The Alpinestars KMX-9 V2 features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate-level racers. Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100 percent polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
• Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting.
• Knitted stretchable panels on the back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
• Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with a safe closure system.
• Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard. N 2013-1
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
Colors: Black, Cyan, Yellow