Incorporating technical features proven in Formula 1 and specific innovations for the kart track, the new Tech-1 KZ Shoe has undergone a major evolution to continue to deliver outstanding performance in karting. New asymmetric instep lacing and Alpinestars’ exclusive wire filament closure system offers lightweight and precise support and anatomical forefoot profile, while new external reinforcements on the rounded heel and ankles provide high levels of protection and performance. Minimal stitching, a new compound ultra-thin F1 specification grip sole and new strategically positioned laser cut perforation zones make the Tech-1 KZ Shoe one of the most advanced shoes in karting.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing. System integrates Alpinestars’ exclusively developed wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, precise fit and secure closure.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
• Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
• Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.